What do we do
We will make your life easier
Would you love to offload time-consuming admin tasks?
Professional admin support saves you time and, ultimately, costs.
Thanks to technology, many business owners find themselves involved with admin jobs that were traditionally completed by a secretary or personal assistant. What would you rather be working on?
A Virtual Assistant frees up your precious time without the costs associated with employees. This is a great opportunity to drive your business forward, think creatively or simply enjoy some time for you!
Even better, Virtual Assistant services are tailored to you and your business. Our Virtual Admin package offers ultimate flexibility. How could we help you?
At Wendy Johnstone Ltd we pride ourselves in offering highly professional relationship based virtual support, tailored to your requirements, to ensure your life is hassle free.
We understand there aren’t enough hours in the day for you to complete all the time consuming tasks associated with running a successful business. This is where we can help you; our highly experienced Virtual Assistants can step into these roles, allowing you to use your time more effectively.
Best of all, although our admin service is virtual, we take great pride in our working relationships with our clients. Following an initial meeting, we would get to know your business, your goals and your preferred working style. Together, we’ll achieve positive change.
Would you like to know more? Contact us for a discussion without obligation.
Our Standard Services are:If there are any other services that you need, please ask.
- Managing your Diary
- Arranging your Travel and Accommodation
- Scheduling your social media posts
- Professional Telephone Answering Service
- Sourcing Venues for Client Meetings & Events
- Managing your Lifestyle Arrangements
- Ensuring Company Contracts are in Place
- Managing Invoicing
- Manage Expense Receipts
- Document Proof Reading and Formatting
Values are really important at Wendy Johnstone Ltd, its not only about the way we work with our clients but the way we work with each other.
We always make sure that we work within our values which are to:
- Use “Integrity” in our dealings with clients, colleagues and ourselves
- Be “passionate” about growing and fulfilling our clients and our own business goals
- Work transparently with a “collaborative” open attitude and manner
- Be fully “responsible” for providing a dependable service that is “supportive” and provides freedom
- Build long-term “relationships”
Who do we work with?
Wendy Johnstone Ltd is based in St Ippolytts, just outside Hitchin in Hertfordshire, the location being just as niche as the service being that there are three different ways to spell St Ippolytts.
We currently work with businesses who are based all over the UK, that’s the beauty of being virtual, the benefit being that we experience working with different types and size of business.
From pre start-up, those that have yet to start on the journey of building their business, to start-ups which are those businesses who have only been trading up to 6 months and established businesses who have been up and running for more than 6 months. Wherever you are on your business journey, we can help you.
Who we help
We have corporate backgrounds and experience across many sectors within professional services, this enables us to assist our clients effectively.
We understand the pressures that our clients are under and realise the importance of having the right support in place at the right time.
Here are some of the types of clients we have helped and the typical challenges they face:
Leadership & Training (L&T) & HR Professionals
As creative individuals we find that L&T & HR professionals fall into three areas, these being they:
- have lots of creative ideas though don’t have the skills to apply structure and process to make things happen
- don’t have enough time to work in their business on the mundane tasks as they are consulting with clients, delivering workshops or 121 coaching sessions all day
- want to grow and the only way they can do this is by implementing an associate model, which takes time and resource to establish and manage on a day to day basis
Constantly busy throughout the year managing companies books, payroll, management accounts, VAT & Tax Returns, we find there is just not enough time in the day. Our Accountants fall into two categories, they:
- don’t have the time to manage their own mundane tasks like sending invoices, adding purchases and managing expense receipts
- recognise that their time is more valuable working for their clients, as they get paid a better rate
Consultants & Solicitors
Generally we find that its just not best use of our Consultants and Solicitors time, they are on good rates and just want someone to take away the pain. We find they fall into two categories they:
- don’t want to manage the infrastructure around their business from managing their diary to managing a team of associates
- just want trusted pair of hands to take control of things for them
Mortgage Brokers & Insurance Companies
We usually find these are bigger businesses with a team of people, we typically find:
- there is a need for someone to oversee the operation, to ensure there is an operating rhythm and that the day to day running of the business is smooth
- the Operations side of the business, has high overheads and is more cost effective if its outsourced
Busy creative environments with tough deadlines, again generally with bigger teams typically we find:
- someone is needed to create process and structure to keep things on track
- want to come across as being a bigger business and having an Operations Manager in place helps reinforce this
Need some help?
Even if you’re an established business, we know that you’ll have a lot of questions.
You may find some of the answers that you are looking for in our frequently asked questions. If not, why not contact us to ask us directly.
We’re really approachable and here to help. Don’t be worried that you might be asking an obvious question about starting up your business, in our experience, no question is out of place.
**Note – depending on your geographical location, we may use Skype if meeting face to face is not an option.