Struggling to set-up & start your VA business?
A 45-minute session with an experienced VA business owner to help you get set-up and started.
We speak to so many people who are interested in starting a VA business though they just don’t know where to begin. Or if they have made a start, they have gotten stuck. Making the transition from an employed role to being self-employed isn’t easy, especially as its highly likely you haven’t done it before.
We understand the benefits of running your own business, especially if you need a flexible income that can work well with busy family life. Our ambition is to help as many business owners as possible to achieve this. Who wants to have a properly flexible role?
We understand this is quite daunting, in our experience here are the common questions that people need help overcoming:
- Where do I begin?
- Do I set-up as sole trader or limited company?
- What equipment & software do I need?
- Can I earn an income from this?
- What services can I offer?
- How do I get clients?
We have created a FREE guide on how to start as a virtual assistant so that you can successfully achieve a flexible income
Our FREE guide contains lots of helpful hints and tips on how to start a virtual assistant agency. If you are interested and would like a copy, just click to sign up.
Alternatively, if you have already exhausted our FREE guide and would like to have a useful follow-up call with Wendy, then please let us know by completing the form below.
Our offer to you:
If you are struggling, we can offer:
- A 45 min session to chat about your questions and concerns
- We were recently contacted by a lady who was interested in setting up a VA business though just didn’t know where to start. We had a 60 min brainstorm with her suggesting that she think about several things from thinking about how she sets the business up to getting her first clients. She felt silly about asking simple questions though I explained these are the questions we all have when we are new! Once armed with further information and suggestions she went away and successfully moved her business to the next stage.
- External expertise to help to guide and support you
- If you wanted your accounts creating you would go to an Accountant to ensure they were done correctly. It is the same with guidance about your VA business, you would approach an expert who has done just the same.
- Help to trigger those lightbulb moments
- With a fresh pair of eyes, there are likely to be things that you haven’t thought about before now. Don’t do what I did and think about them too late – you will regret it.
Need some help?
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you and your business, call Wendy on 0844 995 9976 or complete the form for a call back: