How does virtual support work?
All of our Virtual Operations Managers are experienced Project Managers which make them perfectly equipped to be able to manage multiple, complex tasks.
Whether you need:
- Strategic Project Management to apply structure and manage tasks whilst you are busy doing what you do best
- Operations Management to set-up and manage your growing business for you, we can help.
The benefit to our clients is that we haven’t found any other business that offers flexible, Virtual Operations Management.
All of our Virtual Assistants have strong corporate backgrounds. With a sound experience of working in a role, which strongly relies on structure and process.
Making them ideal for helping with transactional activity, ranging from (but not limited to):
- Managing your diary
- Planning your travel and accommodation
- Handling invoicing
- Administering expense receipts
- Document proof reading and formatting
- Sourcing venues for client meetings & events
- Conducting your lifestyle arrangements
Getting to know you
At Wendy Johnstone Ltd, we appreciate that every client is individual. So that we understand more about you and the needs of your business, the process begins with a phone conversation.
This initial meeting is vital, as it’s an opportunity for us to fully understand your needs, which in turn allows us to do the best job possible. It’s also the start of a journey to build a relationship with you, working transparently and collaboratively.
Your dedicated virtual resource
At the next step, we allocate you a dedicated virtual resource who will then work with you.
Initially, you will have a face-to-face meeting with your virtual resource. This provides a great opportunity to get to know one another. Furthermore, it helps your virtual resource to understand more about your business, clients and what you need them to do.
Additionally, so that you are kept up to date on progress, a weekly update is emailed at the end of each week.
Our commitment to you
We are passionate about growing your business, in the same way as we are our own. With this intention, our approach is to take care of each task with the same sense of responsibility.
In view of this, we:
- Manage details scrupulously – we are strictly attentive to details
- Regularly review the service that your virtual resource is providing to ensure we are meeting your expectations
- Have a wealth of technology experience. Equally, we are fully seasoned in quickly understanding bespoke in-house operating systems
- Ensure that tasks are carried out appropriately and comply with deadlines, so we strictly limit the number of clients managed by each virtual resource.
Integrate with your team
However large or small the project you have in mind. Whether temporary holiday, sick leave or career break, we can provide a permanent virtual resource who can integrate into your team. Your virtual resource will become a valued addition to your business and you’ll wonder how you managed without them.
We believe that delivering a seamless service is paramount. To sum up, your virtual resource will be dedicated to the needs of you and your business. They will deliver a dependable and trusting service, that is supportive at all times.
We also provide bespoke packages to suit your individual requirements. Whether that be strategic or transactional support, or a combination of both.
Confidentiality and integrity is imperative with our partnerships and for this reason, all our virtual resources sign a confidentiality contract.
30 day’s notice
If you decide that you no longer need our virtual service, we only ask for 30 days’ notice. So you do not need to worry about being tied into any long contracts.