During lockdown, many of us may have more time available (less travelling, only meeting online).
Are you using your time as wisely as possible? Work-Life balance is still vital and homeworking can take some getting used to.
Are you being as productive as you could be?
These steps should help – and are discussed in more detail in our free guide:
1. Track your time – it’s a real eye-opener and gives valuable opportunities to increase efficiency.
2. Consider outsourcing – this frees your time to do what you do best.
4. Set deadlines – setting deadlines for yourself can include completion dates as well as important milestones for longer-term projects.
5. Take a break – regular breaks can improve energy and concentration, ultimately saving time.
6. Keep meetings to a minimum – even though your meetings are online, only accept and schedule meetings that are needed.
7. Give delegation a try – you can still keep control, however now your business is scalable.
8. Take control of your email – reducing the volume and adjusting your notifications can win back a lot of time – every day!
It’s no secret that saving time has many benefits for businesses. And, some timesaving efforts have more advantages than others. Using the time-saving tips from above might allow you to:
- Increase productivity
- Reduce stress
- Become more organised
- Improve service, performance and quality
- Complete more tasks more quickly
More information is available in our full guide: Saving Time.